Affordable Rent Program
Lafayette Landing Apartments offers special programs designed to keep rents affordable. Your household may qualify if you earn household income falls within the guidelines below. We encourage you to contact our leasing center for more information if you believe you may qualify.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
|50% Income Limits||$25,000||$28,550||$32,100||$35,650||$38,550||$41,400||$44,250||$47,100|
|60% Income Limits||$30,000||$34,260||$38,250||$42,780||$46,260||$49,680||$53,100||$56,520|
In order to qualify and be approved for this affordable housing, verification of your households eligibility will need to be documented. In order to expedite the processing of your application for qualification with the LIHTC program guidelines, you may provide us with any of the documents listed below that apply to your household. These documents may not be required if your households income, assets and other eligibility information is verified and documented completely by a third party source. However, providing the documents at the time of application may speed up our approval process and/or clarify incomplete third party documentation. A photo copy of the following documents is acceptable. If you do not have copies we will be happy to make copies of any original documents you have.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- All Filed Divorce or Legal Separation Records for all current and previous marriages. Records should include petition for dissolution; final decree of dissolution; and custody, support and property settlement documents.
- All Court Ordered Child Support Documents and Paternity Records if court order is not part of a divorce filing.
- Award Letters Dated within 120 days for Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (Disability), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), Pensions and Trusts Funds, Unemployment Benefits, Annuity Payments, and Death or Disability Payments.
- Last 6 Consecutive Pay stubs for all adults (18 years of age or older) in your household.
- Most Current Bank or other Financial Institution Statement for all asset accounts held. These assets accounts include but are not limited to checking, savings, certificates of deposits, money markets, mutual funds, 401Ks, and IRAs.
- Birth Certificates for all children under the age of 18 and adult students living as a dependent with parent(s).
- Social Security Cards for each member of your household including minors.
Deena, the leasing manager, is the absolute best! She went above and beyond to help my family get in the complex. She is kind, helpful, smart, and patient with any questions. The complex is clean and very quiet with beautiful views and wonderful people to call neighbors!! I honestly can’t say enough wonderful things about this place!!- Google
I absolutely love my new place!!! My apartment is just what I was looking for. My landlord is really nice and there when I need her. Thank you Lafayette Landing for being the best place ever.- Google
I enjoy living here. The apartments are very nice & spacious. I Love the big porches. They recently hired a Manager named Deana. She is FANTASTIC. She goes above & beyond to take care of everything & everyone. In my opinion Deana is the best decision they have made around here. She has a great personality & extremely attentive to everyone's needs. The maintenance man is is very polite & respectful. If you ever need anything, he is right on it!- Facebook